If you are a blogger and you want to increase your email subscribers. In this article, I’ll show you one of the better ways to iGrow Your Email Subscribers On WordPress. More subscribers is a very important thing for a blogger or entrepreneur. These subscribers are like regular customers to their business.
Having more subscribers open many doors for business, you can share your website’s content, affiliated links and new deals with your subscribers. If you send notifications to your subscribers, it keeps flowing to your website forever.
There are many email marketing service providers on the internet. These providers send newsletters to the subscribers. All you need to do is just find a way to increase the list of your subscribers.
How to convince your users to email subscriptions?
The best way to convince them is by providing good content. If your website has good content that helps the users to solve their problems, the users are more likely to subscribe.
Another way is to use a popup, notification bar which convinces the user to subscribe without annoying them.
- First, install the MailOptin plugin and activate the plugin, it is one of the best WordPress email subscription plugins.
- After activation, you’ll find a MailOptin menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Now, Go to the Settings page and fill your basic information under the Email Campaign Settings meta box.
- MailOptin plugin provides support for a number of email marketing providers. In the integration tab, you can see the list of providers. You can connect to any provider service from this page.
- Now we will connect to MailChimp from the integration tab.
- Here you’ll find different optin types under the Optin Campaign tabs. Choose Lightbox as option type.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the Customize page. Here you can control the behaviour of your opt-in pop up.
Start Growing your Email Subscribers
Now visit your frontend. You’ll see an opt-in pop up here which will ask for the email subscription.
A cookie will be set by this plugin for the number of days this popup will display again for users. If it is set to 1 day, it means if you exit the optin, then the pop up will show after 1 day.
You can set this period according to you from the Customizer page.
So, it was all about Lightbox. You should try to experiment with other optin types like in-post, notification bar, etc and select which works best for you.
I hope through this article you may learn one of the ways to increase your email subscribers list.