Cryptocurrency Plugins Major Update Guidelines
We are releasing a major API update of our 4 cryptocurrency plugins:-
- Cryptocurrency Widgets Pro (v 2.5.1)
- Coins Marketcap (v 3.9)
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges List Pro (v 2.1)
- Cryptocurrency Search Addon (v 1.3)
If you are already using any of these plugins then after auto-update please follow these steps:-
- Deactivate and activate plugin after the update.
- Clear your website cache if you are using any cache plugin.
After an update of Coins Marketcap plugin, you must also update some settings inside your plugin:-
- Go to – wp-admin >> Coin Market Cap >> Coin Details Settings >> Updates – Here you need to update everything as shown in image below.
Inside Cryptocurrency Exchanges List Pro, new CoinGecko API does not provide alexa rank and number of trading pairs info so you must also update Dynamic Title & Description after an update:-
- Go to – wp-admin >> Crypto Exchanges >> Settings – Here you need to update everything as shown in image below.
Inside Cryptocurrency Widgets Pro plugin if you find any widget with blank coin price or data then update that widget/shortcode by selecting coin again from the coins list.
We are using third party APIs inside our crypto plugins so we do not guarantee for any data accuracy because it totally depends on third party APIs. Our plugins just provide an interface to represent data in WordPress CMS.